When I bought this onesie for Max it was HUGE! I could not imagine when he would be big enough to wear it.
This is what 4 months of growing will do for you! The shirt is a perfect fit!
Before Max was born, Brian was campaigning for his name to be
Maximus Danger Putman
all he got was Max and this t-shirt.
2 comments:
Love it! I was just looking at the outfit Jack wore home from the hospital and wondered how he was ever small enough to wear it. They grow so fast!
I agree....they are big right before your very eyes. So tiny, and now in kindergarten reading books to the little sister! Argh! I've kept several of these very precious, funny onesies and small tshirts over that past few years and I have elaborate plans to somehow make a quilt for each of them someday. I'm saving soccer jerseys, special souvenir shirts....someone I know did this and gave it to their child when going off to college. It was cool! Be sure to save those shirts! Awesome!
Post a Comment