Monday, April 5, 2010

Let's try cereal

The very first bite of rice cereal.  Max was opening his mouth to try it the first night.

He was trying it but not too much stayed in his mouth.

I love that he would not move his tongue out of the way for the spoon.  It was cute the first night.

It has been a few days of cereal at this point and now Brian is trying to get Max to open up.  I love his expression, it is like he is saying "do I have to like this pasty stuff?"

 
Max was a big help grabbing the spoon.


This is/was a familiar look with each bit all week long.  Brian has been calling him Johnny Tight Lips.  I think we are going to move on to something else and come back to rice cereal once I can mix it with some yummy fruit.

No comments: