Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pictures in the Park

A couple of weekends ago we met with Danielle at Laurel Park in Marietta and had some pictures taken.  Max was a charmer, just like always.  Here is the link to Danielle's blog to see the pictures.  We bought the CD rights to the session so I will be able to print these once I get the CD.

www.pictureyoustudios.com/blog
 

4 comments:

Sara J said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. Max is adorable!!!

Allison said...

He is such a good looking little boy!

cputman said...

Thanks! I love the collared shirt on him, he looks like such a little man when he wears it.

Jenny said...

Holy cow! My favs are in the green shirt with the big open smile! Red hair! :) AND totally love the yawn! That's a keeper! I would love one of all of you together. What a beautiful family!!