I am behind on pictures for you but I had to share the flowers that Max and Brian sent me at work this week for my first Mother's Day.
This is the first card Max made for me. At his day care they gave me a Mother's Day gift from Max that included this card with an orginal Max foot print.
So sweet! Happy 1st Mother's Day! My suggestion is always request a homemade card! I just my got 2 - one from my 15 year old and one from my 12 year old. As years pass, I sometimes forget the gift but I ALWAYS remember those sweet homemade cards! :)
I love the cards from our sweet babies! I got one from Jack with his footprint (made by his teacher at his daycare) for Valentines day. I absolutely love it...its still on my fridge!
2 comments:
So sweet! Happy 1st Mother's Day! My suggestion is always request a homemade card! I just my got 2 - one from my 15 year old and one from my 12 year old. As years pass, I sometimes forget the gift but I ALWAYS remember those sweet homemade cards! :)
I love the cards from our sweet babies! I got one from Jack with his footprint (made by his teacher at his daycare) for Valentines day. I absolutely love it...its still on my fridge!
Post a Comment