
We went to Brunswick last weekend so that Max could meet his Great Aunts and cousin Teresa. On Saturday we went to Fort King George in Darien and watched several reenactments. When they were shooting canons and muskets Max was chilling with his earphones on. There was a family standing beside us and the little girl could not keep her hands off Max. I see a ladies man in the making.

Aunt Betty and Aunt Jean are just a couple of kids at heart.

The Indian show was really funny and informative. Brian and Max got a great picture with the main guy.
Eliza and Eli came to the fort to hang out with us. I think Eli was enjoying himself.

Great Aunt Nona came all the way from Minnesota to see me. And she sent me this great onesie.

Great Aunt Jean came from South Carolina.

Great Aunt Betty came from Alabama.

Aunt Jeral made a great dinner for everyone on Saturday. She made all of Teresa's favorites which happen to be mine too!

Grammy and Max had a lot to talk about.

Grammy has a cute dog named Coper. We had a staring contest to decide who was the toy. Mom caught us before we really started having fun.

On Sunday we meet Grandpa Rooney for lunch. Max was fascinated with his beard.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous that I wasn't able to be there too! What a great party this was!! Max's adoring looks to his aunties, grammy and grandpa are just too precious. Feeling homesick now, miss you...
Post a Comment