Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Day!

OK I will start this with the acknowledgment to the friends and family that have four seasons in a year, this really is not much snow BUT for a South GA girl who is "up North" living in Atlanta this is a big deal. 

On Friday we had some crazy weather that closed school early and got Brian and I sent home early from work.  When we woke up Sat morning we had about 3-4 inches of snow in our yard.  Well of course we needed pictures of Max in his 2nd snow day of 2010, so we bundled everyone up and outside we went.  Brian was laughing at me saying I spent more time dressing warm to go outside then we actually spent out there. 
Max has on pj's and a fleece frog outfit.  He does not have mittens so those are a pair of socks on his hands.
Brian was excited to get to wear his coveralls he bought for work 11 years ago and has only worn 3 times now.  These are the hats that Heather got us last year to go skiing.  Don't we look cute and color coordinated?
Brian wanted to make a snowman for Max but since there was not a lot of snow it had bits of leaves and dirt in it. Rich and Brian did their best to cover up the dark spots.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I absolutely LOVE it and you are so right to document these moments! I just have to laugh at how bundled you all are for that little bit of snow! You should see what Matt and Dawn have out in PA right now! Ours is still more that yours, but it is melting! More snow to come to Chicago this week! How fun!