Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dinner Out and Bathtime


So on Saturday, we got to go out to dinner with Tommy and Lindsey. We had a great seafood dinner at the new location of Six Feet Under. Max slept thru the whole meal since he ate before we went.


The secret to the happy bath is a warm bathroom and new pink tub!  I wanted the tub that had the baby sling but the blue one did not have a good plug so I bought the pink one.  Brian was not too excited about it. 

1 comment:

Sara J said...

I LOVE the pink tub. I never saw the pink one when Emma was born.
I wish I knew you were in the market for a tub. We have that exact tub in blue with the sling that has never been used. Let me know if Brian can't get used to the pink and you can have our blue on:)